Papercheap.co.uk is a service applying the best practices of the academic assistance to the cooperation process with customers. Only original papers completed basing on the customer’s requirements and high quality standards are delivered by our company. The revision policy is a tool, which we developed from our side to make the usage of Papercheap.co.uk friendlier for the clients as this is how they are always able to get their product fixed or amended after it has been delivered.
The period for getting free of charge and unlimited revisions is 10 days after the first paper delivery to the customer’s personal file’s page.
The key revision terms at Papercheap.co.uk are explicated below:
- We do not accept the instructions that are opposing to ones, which were given primarily. The instructions for revision must be corresponding to those, which were provided with the order placement. However, if you still want the writer to stick to the instructions that you give for revision Papepcheap.co.uk will request you to pay up to 70% of the total price of your order.
- Revision request is easy: just send a message to your writer indicating what is wrong in your paper and setting the time limit for making adjustments. There is a convenient messaging option at the personal page of the customer where he or she can contact either the writer or a support team member.
- The client of Papercheap.co.uk has 10 days in order to request the revision for the order without payment and as many times as he or she desires to. After the period of unpayable revisions expires we will ask the customer to pay additional charge for fixing the paper.
- In case you are sure that the person that is working on your paper is not competent enough for managing your task effectively you may ask the support team to assign a different specialist. Still, we will ask the customer to prove why he or she considers the writer as not professional enough for writing the paper with valid facts.
- We give our customers a possibility to get their money back if they had had minimum one revision performed for the orders with 4, 8 or 12 hours deadlines and two revisions for other orders.
- The minimum deadline for revision is set by our company: we need at least 2 hours to fix the paper which was completed during the urgent time frame and 3 hours for the orders with longer deadlines. Under certain circumstances we are forced to ask the client for extension. In case you allow us to have more time you will be not eligible for getting money back for lateness.
- Revision lateness is an issue which is considered as not eligible for money back. In case the customer did not ask the paper to be revised we will not be able to review the refund request from his or her side.
- If the customer has opened a dispute on the order for his or hers we will not be able to provide him with the revision.