The symptoms and warnings regarding the COVID-19 spread seem to be written on every tree, but is this information useful in case one needs to write an essay on coronavirus? Well, surely you need a basic understanding of what is going on and how to be safe from COVID-19, since getting infected will prevent you from writing a COVID essay, and lack of basic awareness will be a serious problem for writing a COVID-19 essay of an analytical nature. However, let’s assume you have watched the news and you know what is going on with this coronavirus pandemic. What is next?
Topics for COVID-19 Essay on Sociology
You may wonder how a biological virus can be a topic for Sociology, but it is the case. Taking into account that COVID-19 is now officially a pandemic, it led to quarantines in the number of countries. Therefore, people react to the case differently. There is a lot of fake news shared, and more and more people are subjected to panic. Here are some topics for your essay on COVID-19 from the sociological perspective.
- COVID-19 panic in society: causes and outcomes.
- Change in inter-human relationships during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Quarantine adjustments to the everyday life of common people.
- Job modifications because of coronavirus pandemic.
- Influences of income shortage due to businesses which are frozen because of quarantine.
- Social measures taken by the government in terms of coronavirus spread prevention.
Beware of the fact that all the sociological surveys will need to be carried online since this is not the best time for meeting people physically. There are also a few good topics for the coronavirus research paper or an essay that deal with mass communication.
- The spread of fake news about coronavirus: who and what for?
- The switch of physical to online communication due to COVID-19 quarantine: what has changed?
- The importance of news delivery in relation to the spread of panic because of COVID-19.
- The necessity of official news control. The outcomes of possible mistakes in wording.
Essay on COVID Coronavirus: Economic Point
The current pandemic definitely has a huge economic effect. Coupled with the world economic crisis which was to come a bit later but is already here, the COVID-19 pandemic with isolated key players on the world business arena makes a lot of parties suffer. It is predicted that far not all businesses will be able to recover. Furthermore, there are serious problems with cash because there is no way banks can get foreign currency cash delivered outside of the country of operations. So, here are a few specific aspects that can be chosen for the COVID-19 research paper:
- The economic effects of the closed borders.
- Which businesses are the most likely to shut down because of the COVID-19 virus spread?
- Evaluation of the losses suffered by the Italian government due to the frozen tourism sector.
- The interrelation of COVID-19 pandemic and world economic crisis.
- Loses suffered because of the introduced credit breaks.
- Salaries issue: how to solve the issue of salaries during the quarantine period.
Coronavirus Essay on Law and Criminal Justice
If you are a criminal justice student, you should pay attention to how the criminal justice field in your country reacts to the new conditions with the epidemy. It would also be interesting to compare your country’s experience with what happens in other states. Here are a few topics for the essay from this point of view:
- The criminal responsibility for purposeful infection of others with coronavirus in the chosen country (or + in comparison with the other chosen country).
- The necessity of the introduction of fines for leaving the house without a serious reason.
- The punishment for leaving the isolation: reasons and severity of the crime.
- The punishment of breaking the quarantine rules for businesses.
- Qualifications and classification of crimes connected with coronavirus spread.
Coronavirus Essay on Epidemiology
Epidemiology is the most relevant aspect if we talk about the pandemic. Thus, there are a lot of topics that are actual and interesting to write an essay on.
- Ways of transmitting coronavirus: peculiarities.
- The best effective means of informing people about the current state of things.
- Do people need to know about the real data or should it be masked to avoid panic and hence the undesired effects?
- What new technological means need to be applied to avoid the virus spread?
- What are the major risks of the coronavirus pandemic?
COVID-19 Research Paper on Biology
Finally, if your major is Biology, you definitely know more about what is going on in the world now, and you have a lot to say in your essay or a research paper. For the essay, you may choose a specific narrow topic with going in-depth or a more popular one that people are eager to read on.
- Is coronavirus just a bad flue? Similarities and peculiarities.
- What is the difference between viruses and bacteria transmissions on the example of the COVID-19 virus?
- What are the difficulties of the vaccine against COVID-19 fast development?
- Why COVID-19 has become a pandemic, and other viruses of the kind haven’t?
- The biological effect of COVID-19 infection: how it actually works?
COVID-19 Essay on Medical Sciences Topics
The biological aspect of the essay on coronavirus is closely connected with the medical one, so here are a few more topics from the Medical Studies point of view. They deal both, the hospital administration and peculiarities of treatment the patients with this particular virus.
- The hospital management during coronavirus outbreak
- How to get ready for a pandemic?
- What medicines are effective in treating patients with COVID-19?
- Is it necessary to hospitalize all the patients with coronavirus? Why or why not?
- What are the directions for the patient who has the symptoms of coronavirus?
Obviously, there are many more essay topics that relate to this hot issue. If you need something more specific to write on, or you need help with any of the topics mentioned above, we are always here at your disposal.